You are reading the review of InvestorFuse.
InvestorFuse claims to help real estate investors close deals faster and more often through automation and time-saving technology.
Most of the time, CRM platforms help you manage customer relationships.
How can this CRM platform allow you to close leads without thinking about it?
If you are skeptical about InvestorFuse, you are not alone.
This review will expose the advantages and disadvantages of the InvestorFuse system.
Before you purchase a membership, you need to know the InvestorFuse CRM platform is not for all businesses.
Don’t waste your money on InvestorFuse if your business does not relate to real estate.
Tired Of Scams And Pyramid Schemes?
InvestorFuse Review Summary
Business Type: CRM Platform
Investment: $149 Per Month
NO FACE-2-FACE SALE – NO RECRUIT – JUST PASSIVE INCOME
CHECK OUT THIS #1 HOME-BASED BUSINESS
What Is InvestorFuse?
InvestorFuse is a CRM system for managing real estate leads.
The system doesn’t generate leads. It assists you in the process of converting existing leads into deals.
When I say existing leads, I mean you provide the customer leads. InvestorFuse only helps you manage these leads.
If you are searching for a lead-generating system for your REI acquisition team, InvestorFuse is not the one.
CRM system doesn’t automatically help you close more deals either.
How many deals you close depends on your marketing efforts. It’s your responsibility to generate leads to feed the InvestorFuse system.
This CRM platform helps to nurture and qualify the leads.
Yes, InvestorFuse is just your regular CRM system, nothing more.
If you are looking for a safe and legit way to make money from home, here’s how I earn over $100K a year. Check out my #1 home-based business opportunity to learn more.
How Does InvestorFuse Work?
InvestorFuse allows you to route any lead source that you have into the CRM system.
You can connect lead sources from your website, google ads, Facebook ads, email marketing, and more.
The InvestorFuse system tracks how hot or cold a lead is as your company generates them.
The CRM system tracks the actions of potential clients through social media, email, and website channels.
The system uses the collected information to lead or guide qualified prospects through a planned journey to help them make the final decisions.
Suppose a buyer is looking to buy a house. The buyer visits your real estate website and answers a few buying criteria.
If the potential client indicates a specific reason or timeline to buy, the CRM system triggers a series of planned events.
You might set the system to send out an automated email with a video showcasing the company’s buyer services with a follow-up call scheduled within 48 hours later.
If a cold prospect revisits the company’s website, it triggers a different chain of sales steps.
Conversely, if the buyer offers information that suggests they are not ready to buy. The InvestorFuse CRM system might downplay the lead and direct the sales team’s time toward more likely prospects.
In the end, that’s how the InvestorFuse system works.
When the sales team focus their time on qualify prospect, it helps to improve your overall sales.
Inside InvestorFuse Member Dashboard
The InvestorFuse CRM system allows you to program these specific actions:
- You can prioritize and automate tasks according to the lead stage, lead motivation, the last completed task, and so on.
- It allows you to route multiple calls by the same prospect into the same lead item to avoid duplicates.
- The call log allows you to track inbound and outbound communications. Hang-ups get text messaged automatically.
- You can text and email prospects right from inside the InvestorFuse system.
- The system allows you to automate follow-up sequences with built-in tasks and text/email autoresponders.
- You can use the system to manage your direct mail campaigns and fulfillment.
- The web-based interface allows users to easily manage the teams, leads, and automation tasks on a laptop, desktop, or mobile.
Those are just a few functions inside the InvestorFuse system. This CRM system helps you to manage and convert leads.
You cannot use InvestorFuse to generate leads.
InvestorFuse Pricing Plans
InvestorFuse is an expensive CRM platform.
The platform offers three servicing plans: Essential, Pro, and Premium.
The cost for InvestorFuse depends on your selected plan.
- The price for the Essential plan is $147 per month with a one-time setup fee of $197. You can pay annually for 1,470.
- The Pro plan costs $249 per month with a $497 setup fee. The annual payment for this plan is $2,470.
- The Premium is the most expensive plan of the three. The price for this plan is $497 per month with a setup fee of $797. The annual payment is $4,970.
You must carefully consider these prices before signup for InvestorFuse. There are CRM platforms that are much cheaper.
People are willing to pay a premium price for InvestorFuse because they mistakenly believe this is a leads generation platform, which it’s not.
InvestorFuse has a 30-day refund policy.
However, the refund policy doesn’t apply to the setup fees payment.
The setup fee is nonrefundable.
InvestorFuse will refund the annual and monthly payment if you request a refund within 30 days of purchasing.
Is InvestorFuse Legit?
InvestorFuse is not a scam. It is a legit Customer Relation Management (CRM) platform.
This platform engages in a misleading marketing scheme to confuse users into believing InvestorFuse can help you generate leads.
NO, CRM system helps businesses to manage their leads.
Unless you have a large number of leads, paying for InvestorFuse is a waste of money.
InvestorFuse Pros and Cons
No system is 100% perfect. It’s up to you to decide if the Pros outweigh the Cons to make InvestorFuse a good investment.
- InvestorFuse allows you to qualify leads as they come in. You can separate hot leads from cold leads to increase the chance of making a sale.
- CRM offers you the ability to automate most of the communication process with prospects.
- You have all leads in a single place for easy management and communication.
- CRM system provides valuable data to improve your marketing campaigns.
Those are the Pros of InvestorFuse.
Here are the Cons.
- If you don’t have a lead generation system in place, the InvestorFuse system is useless.
- InvestorFuse is too expensive compared to other CRM platforms.
- The cost justifies if you have a large number of leads coming in every month.
- The system helps you manage leads. It doesn’t make sales. You provide the marketing messages to advance the prospects through the sale process.
- CRM system is not a set and forget system. You have to make constant adjustments to the marketing messages to improve the chance of closing more deals.
Is InvestorFuse Worth It?
I have shared with you everything about the InvestorFuse system.
This review provides sufficient information for you to make the right investment decision. It’s up to you to decide if Investor is worth it.
I don’t believe InvestorFuse is worth it if:
- Your business doesn’t have a lead generation system in place.
- You don’t have a lot of sales leads each month.
CRM helps you manage sales leads. Without leads, the Investor Fuse system is useless.
It doesn’t make sense to pay for a service that your business doesn’t need.
InvestorFuse gives you the impression that the system generates leads and sales. But, this is not true.
I hope you can see why I am saying InvestorFuse is not for every business.
If your real estate business is struggling to make sales, the InvestorFuse system will not help. What you need is a system to generate more qualified deals.
I understand you are here to read this review of InvestorFuse.
So, I will not discuss my online lead generation system to earn passive income here.
If you want to learn more about it, I suggest you read this article discussing the #1 Opportunity To Make Money Online. Millions of people have used this strategy to generate six-figure passive income every year.
I use the same system to fire the boss, work from home, and achieve financial freedom.
Let me explain to you why:
I choose This #1 Home Business Opportunity to build my fortune.
I am working from the comfort of my home and on a laptop, with no commute and no boss. I work whenever I want and where I like.
I invite you to read What I Do Every Day To Make Money At Home Online. Let me show you the real system of generating passive income.
I hope this InvestorFuse review answers your questions.
Do you think InvestorFuse is a good investment?
Until next time.
Please, share your experience below.