I’m TQ. This blog earns income with affiliate links. Isn’t that amazing? Turn your online presence into Six Figures passive income! Join this Free Training NOW.
You are reading this We Share Abundance review to find out How an MLM crypto platform can take us back to the biblical garden of Eden?
No, it cannot! Weshareabundance.com is using the bible to recruit people into its MLM crypto program.
Yep! We Share Abundance is another MLM company that is posing as a non-profit charity organization.
Graham Frame and Rosa Frame are tapping into the emotion of people toward charitable organizations recruiting members. This investment scheme is nothing new in the MLM world.
Combining the hot cryptocurrency with an opportunity to make money is a win-win investment. Well, not really. It’s more of a win-win for the founders.
There are many aspects about this MLM company that will make you wonder, is this real?
The first lie perpetuated by the WESA people is members can make money without investment.
We will gladly expose the truth to you in this WeShare Abundance review.
Tired Of Scams And Pyramid Schemes?
Your Work From Home Opportunity!
Name: We Share Abundance
NO FACE-2-FACE SALE – NO RECRUIT – JUST PASSIVE INCOME
CHECK OUT THIS #1 HOME-BASED BUSINESS
We Share Abundance is also known as WESA. It is an MLM platform posing as a non-profit charitable organization.
The platform markets itself as a nation built around service to others for the good of all. The idea is to create a sustainable economy to fight poverty on an international level.
In the We Share Abundance nation, members come from every country, creed, class, race, etc. There is no difference, and all consider equal.
To sum this up, We Share Abundance is a decentralized nation allowing people an opportunity to earn WESA tokens by recruiting others to join the platform.
You can join this nation for free and start recruiting people to collect WESA.
However, only investment members can withdraw or convert WESA to money. This scheme gets you to promote We Share Abundance without compensation.
The owners of this MLM company have much more tricks for us to explore.
The owners of We Share Abundances are Graham Frame and Rosa Frame.
If you recognize these names, then you might have heard about their companies, Success Lifestyles, and All-In-One Profits. According to online reviews, both companies are Ponzi cash gifting schemes.
Graham frame was also involved in the SimpleFastCash scam where he used a defunct MLM company, Empower Network, to recruit victims.
In 2016, Graham came up with Classified That Pay, which turned out to be another $5 pyramid scheme.
The dubious history of these owners serves as a warning to all investors.
To cover up these up, We Share Abundance claims that nation ownership belongs to all members. It’s the same as the USA is owned by the citizens of the USA.
The company says the teams who look after and maintain the servers, programming development, support, and general administration are civil servants of a nation with Graham as their leader.
However, the company doesn’t tell you that this Graham leader can shut down the servers and take all the cash with him. There’s nothing the WESA MLM members can do to stop this.
Unlock the door to financial freedom with the
#1 home-based business opportunity!
Discover a way to earn over $100K a year from the comfort of your own home.
Don’t wait, click now to start your journey to success.
WESA Token – What Is WESA Token?
WESA is the currency of the We Share Abundance Nation. It’s a cryptocurrency that uses by its members for all types of transactions, including earning profits.
The platform manipulates gullible religious folks into thinking the WESA token is money from God that comes with a Guaranteed Minimum Value of $218.64.
It means the WESA token never falls below the guaranteed minimum value, even on the crypto exchanges.
At the time of this review, the WESA token is trading on the Waves Exchange at the price of $0.00479. We want to show you the guaranteed minimum price means nothing on the market.
Another shocking claim is the WESA tokens are distributed at no cost to all members each month. It sounds like you can make money without buying WESA. Here’s another false promise.
According to We Share Abundance small print, accounts of Free Members get removed after three months together with all income in any wallets.
The truth is, the WESA token is no different from other unknown cryptocurrencies on the market. These tokens have no real value outside the company, and participation in this MLM company is not free.
We will discuss the cost to join We Share Abundance MLM. But first, let answer this frequently asked question.
We cannot say We Share Abundance is a scam because the platform issues WESA token as an investment.
There is a mixed feeling toward cryptocurrencies investment.
Some argue crypto is a legit investment, while others believe the WESA token is a scam with no value.
Supporters of We Share Abundance are happy to show you their account earning WESA tokens every month. But this information doesn’t prove We Share Abundance legit.
We Share Abundance can still be a scam even if you’re earning right now.
When you are a member at pool six and decide to cash out the profit, you will not be able to do so. It happens to a lot of long-term investment members of We Share Abundance. Here are their stories.
It’s only when the money got stuck that people start crying ‘scam.’ By then, it’s too late.
You have seen the lies and schemes employed by We Share Abundance MLM.
If you are still insisting on dumping money in this crypto nation, you should continue reading our review of the MLM program.
We Share Abundance is trying to make money by recruiting people from every country, creed, class, race, and age group to join.
This MLM has no restrictions to get a free membership account with We Share Abundance. All you need is a sponsor, which you can find searching on Google.
Once you complete the registration process, the platform will pay you $2 worth of WESA tokens. Let talk about this in the next section.
You can indeed join We Share Abundance for free. But to make money, you must become a paid member.
Here’s is a true statement from We Share Abundance small print regarding Free Members:
If you want to earn and collect commissions, the lowest investment cost is $2 per month, and the highest level is $100 per month.
You earn commissions according to your membership level in the nation.
It simply means that We Share Abundance is not free. The minimum cost to join this MLM is $2.00 a month.
We’ll explain how this investment scheme works in the following section.
As we have stated earlier, how you make money depends on your level of investment.
The We Share Abundance says its compensation plan provides members with six different types of incomes. These incomes fall into two categories, Passive and Active Income.
One obvious passive income is the price appreciation of the WESA tokens. This earning is not immediate. It’s a long-term investment strategy.
We Share Abundance argues the WESA value can only increase because of the Guaranteed Minimum Price protection ($218.64).
Well, that’s not how the market work. The market value for 1 WESA is $0.00479, far less than the $218.64.
So, you are currently losing a lot of money buying the WESA token.
The other option to make money is through the We Share Abundance MLM program.
We are going to analyze the We Share Abundance compensation plan to help you understand the commission structure.
The requirement to make money with the We Share Abundance MLM program is investing a minimum of $2.00 per month.
If you’re OK with throwing away your money, then here are your potential earnings.
You earn two types of income under this compensation plan: Recruiting and WESA Stacking.
Since your earnings depend on your investment level, we need to discuss this first.
There are seven investment levels within the We Share Abundance Nation.
- Level 1 – Dreamer: All free members
- Level 2 – Believer: $2.00 monthly subscription
- Level 3 – Pioneer: $5.00 monthly subscription
- Level 4 – Scout: $10.00 monthly subscription
- Level 5 – Wagon Master: $20.00 monthly subscription
- Level 6 – Warrior: $40.00 monthly subscription
- Level 7 – Warrior Chief: $100.00 monthly subscription
We’ll discuss the commissions for each investment level below.
Since Dreamers (Level 1) cannot withdraw money from their accounts, there is little value in discussing their commissions.
This compensation plan is very confusing and difficult to understand.
So, we will provide a brief overview of the potential earnings.
If you want the detail, down a copy of the compensation plan here.
You earn two types of commissions from recruiting activities, personal sales commissions, and team sales commissions.
Here are the commission rates for each level.
Level 2 – Believer
- 100% commission on all personal Believer sales in month one.
- 10% commission on all personal Believer sales from month two onward.
- 5% commission on all personal sales above Believer level.
- 10% team commission on all tier 2 Believer sales from month two onward.
Level 3 – Pioneer
- 100% instant commission on all personal sales up to Pioneer level in month one.
- 10% instant commission on all personal sales up to Pioneer level from month two onward.
- 5% commission on all personal sales above Pioneer level.
- 10% team commission on all tier 2 sales up to Pioneer level from month two onward.
Level 4 – Scout
- 100% instant commission on all personal sales up to Scout level in month one.
- 10% instant commission on all personal sales up to Scout level from month two onward.
- 5% commission on all personal sales above Scout level.
- 10% commission on all tier 2 sales up to Scout level from month two onward.
Level 5 – Wagon Master
- 100% instant commission on all personal sales up to Wagon Master level in month one.
- 10% instant commission on all personal sales up to Wagon Master level from month two onward.
- 5% commission on all personal sales above Wagon Master level.
- 10% commission on all tier 2 sales up to Wagon Master level from month two onward.
Level 6 – Warrior
- 100% instant commission on all personal sales up to Warrior level in month one.
- 10% instant commission on all personal sales up to Warrior level from month two onward.
- 5% commission on all personal sales above Warrior level.
- 10% commission on all tier 2 sales up to Warrior level from month two onward
Level 7 – Warrior Chief
- 100% instant commission on all personal sales in month one.
- 10% instant commission on all sales from month two onward.
- 10% commission on all tier 2 sales from month two onward.
- So, the best commission rate is paying out to the Warrior Chief.
- This compensation plan scheme forces members to buy the most expensive investment level to avoid losing out.
- Remember, We Share Abundance pays commissions in WESA tokens, not cash. It will reduce your actual income.
When you invest dollars into the We Share Abundance MLM, you get WESA tokens for the investment.
The WESA tokens go into a stacking pool, which locks up for WESA tokens for 30 days. You cannot cash out during the stacking period.
We Share Abundance has six stacking pools, each paying 50% profit.
- Pool 1 – $2 a month stake to earn $3 return, providing a $1 profit.
- Pool 2 – $5 a month stake to earn $7.50, providing a $2.50 profit.
- Pool 3 – $10 per month stake to earn $15, providing a $5 profit.
- Pool 4 – $20 staking a month to earn $30, a $10 profit.
- Pool 5 – $40 staking per month to earn $60, providing a $20 profit.
- Pool 6 – $100 per month stake to earn $150, a $50 profit.
Pool 6 Member is known as an ELITE MEMBER which entire for additional earning bonus.
4. Power Of One Bonus Plan
You can qualify for the Power of One bonus for up to 6 months. Below is the breakdown of the bonuses:
- If you qualify for one month, you will receive a 10% Bonus on all earnings.
- For two consecutive months, you receive a 15% Bonus on all earnings.
- Three consecutive months receive a 20% Bonus on all earnings.
- Qualify for four consecutive months receive a 25% Bonus on all earnings.
- Qualify for five consecutive months receive a 30% Bonus on all earnings.
- Qualify for six consecutive months and receive a 50% Bonus on all earnings.
The earning potential with We Share Abundance is impressive.
Before you get all excited, there are two things you must know:
- You cannot withdraw the profits at will. You have to follow the rules.
- Earnings are in WESA tokens, which you must exchange on the market for dollars.
We Share Abundance claims the withdrawal rules are there to protect members of the nation.
But, they will prevent you from cashing out your earnings.
Not all members of We Share Abundance Nation are qualified to withdraw.
You must be a verified KYC member and be of Elite Members status to request a withdrawal. We explain the KYC member in a bit.
First, do you remember the requirement to achieve the Elite Members status?
Elite Members have to stake their money in all six pools for a total of $100 per month.
If you invest less than $100 per month, your earnings stay with We Share Abundance. You cannot withdraw, just like free members.
Once you pay $100 per month to get Elite Members status, you still cannot withdraw.
You must go through the Know Your Customer (KYC) verification process to qualify for withdrawal. The KYC verification has two levels:
- Level 1 is ID verification. You need to submit a copy of your driving license, passport, or official ID. L1 KYC allows a maximum total withdrawal of $150.
- Level 2 requires documents to prove residential address. You can submit a notarized bank statement or a utility bill. L2 KYC allows unlimited withdrawals.
It is not wise to provide your personal information to an unverified company. Scammers always use this scheme to steal people’s identity.
You have met all the withdrawal rules. Can you get your money?
Sorry, you still cannot withdraw. The majority of members have voted to suspend all withdrawals.
Here is the message you get when trying to make a withdrawal.
Your money, earnings, profits are stuck with We Share Abundance.
Still not convinced We Share Abundance is a scam?
Good Luck to you.
No matter how many red flags waves against the We Share Abundance MLM program. Some people still dump their money into it.
Here are the pros and cons of investing with this MLM.
- We Share Abundance Nation is free to join.
- You belong to a positive, loving, caring sharing group.
- Income generation for recruiting and stacking WESA tokens.
- Downline building business opportunity.
- Free advertising to fellow members.
- You cannot withdraw your earnings.
- The WESA token has little value on the market.
- Most members do not meet the withdrawal rules.
- The founders have a dubious background.
- We Share Abundance makes too many unrealistic claims.
- The WESA Guaranteed Minimum Value is a joke.
- The whole WESA platform doesn’t seem legit.
We Share Abundance is as legit as far as cryptocurrencies investment go.
The MLM business opportunity is dubious. You can earn money, but you cannot withdraw.
The platform forces members to hold WESA tokens waiting for the value to increase substantially.
Are you in business to earn income, or are you in business to hold crypto?
The cryptocurrencies market might be hot today, but this can change tomorrow.
You start a business to make money, to earn an immediate income. We Share Abundance cannot offer you this.
We Share Abundance is not a business opportunity. It is more of a long-term investment than immediate income.
If you are looking for an opportunity to make money or earn a second income, We Share Abundance is not the one.
I understand you are here to read this review of We Share Abundance. So, I will not discuss my business opportunity in this review.
If you want to earn passive income today, I suggest reading this article, the #1 Business Opportunity To Generate Passive Income Online. It will show you the most lucrative business to start right now.
Every year, millions of people earn a six-figure passive income with this simple business model.
I use the same business system to fire the boss, work from home, and achieve financial freedom.
Let me explain to you why:
You can use This #1 Home Business Opportunity to create a full-time passive income. You can work from the comfort of your own home and on a laptop, with no commute and no boss. You work whenever you want and where you like.
I invite you to read What I Do Every Day To Make Money At Home Online. Let me show you the real system of generating passive income.
I hope this We Share Abundance review answers your questions.
Until next time.
Please, share your experience below.