Want to join the Wealthy Affiliate online training program but don’t know the costs?
In this article, I’ll explain to you the different Wealthy Affiliate costs. These include Free Membership cost, First Month Membership cost, Semi-Annual Membership cost, Annual Membership cost, and the big Balck Friday Discount.
Most people start as a free member with the Wealthy Affiliate program.
If you are still a little hesitant and wonder what is the trick under this free deal?
- I can tell you this, there is no trick or secret. The free member is one of the four types of membership offered by Wealthy Affiliate.
- You can stay as a free member forever if you like. There is no pressure or upsell to upgrade. It is entirely up to you to decide when to upgrade to a premium membership.
- Most free members upgrade to premium after their business took off or they decide to seriously invest in their online business.
Wealthy Affiliate only costs when free members decide to go premium. Your wealthy affiliate cost is determined by the type of membership that you choose to upgrade.
I’ll show you which membership account is best for your situation. But it always smarts to start as a FREE WA MEMBER.
How Much Does Wealthy Affiliate cost?
Once a free member, you are now asking yourself how much does Wealthy Affiliate cost? And whether it’s worth it to upgrade to premium member?
I am here to help you make that decision. In this post, I will discuss Free membership vs. Premium membership and its benefits.
I will provide side by side comparison of the Wealthy Affiliate membership cost and benefits.
I will introduce you to different Wealthy Affiliate discount programs, payment schedule and when to sign up to get the most benefits.
I’ll start by letting you know there are four different costs for Wealthy Affiliate membership.
- First is the free members
- Second is the first-month premium membership cost
- Third is the regular monthly premium membership cost
- Fourth is the yearly or annual payment premium membership cost.
These are the four options for Wealthy Affiliate cost. Which one is right for you? Read on to discover the full strategies and tips on getting the best discounts, the Black Friday Discount, for your Wealthy Affiliate cost.
Wealthy Affiliate Memberships
Wealthy Affiliate offers two types of membership:
It is Free to join Wealthy Affiliate.
Many people start out with a free membership account. This is a smart way to go because it’s giving you the opportunity to explore and learn about the company.
Affiliate marketing is not for everyone. If you love to write, then I suggest you look at this free membership opportunity at Wealthy Affiliate. Most of your work as a blogger or affiliate marketer is writing.
This is fun. Imaging of making a lot of money writing what you love, this is the life of a blogger.
Wealthy Affiliate Premium Membership
Wealthy Affiliate premium members are not all bloggers or affiliate marketers.
More and more small businesses join the Wealthy Affiliate Program because they want to learn the content marketing skills, access to affordable web hosting services with a community of more than a million members for just $49 per month to promote their products and services.
This premium account is cheap compared to Google Ads and other online marketing forums.
Wealthy Affiliate costs
Before upgrading to Wealthy Affiliate premium membership, you might want to understand the different costs, payment options, and discount available to you.
How much you save on the Wealthy Affiliate membership cost depend on the payment options and discounts to choose.
Let starts our discussion with the Wealthy Affiliate membership cost:
Wealthy Affiliate Cost For Free Member
- There is no cost to start as a free member of the Wealthy Affiliate training program.
- You can sing up for a free account without payment information required.
- The Wealthy Affiliate account costs $0, and you can stay as long as you like with this free membership.
Wealthy Affiliate Cost For Premium Member
There are three different Wealth Affiliate costs for premium members. The payment option that you choose will determine your cost.
- Wealthy Affiliate first-month premium memberships cost is $19.00 for 30 days, a 60% discount off the regular membership price. This price offers you more time to evaluate the program. Many free members use this option to have access to more advanced training lessons after the 7 days free premium trial period.
- The regular Wealthy Affiliate monthly premium membership cost is $49.00 per month. This is the Wealthy Affiliate cost without any discount. You can set this up as an automatic payment from your PayPal account or Credit Card.
- The Wealthy Affiliate Semiannual payment premium membership cost is $468. This 6 months payment option save you 20% of the regular Wealthy Affiliate cost. Your monthly payment is only $39, not $49.
- The Wealthy Affiliate yearly or annual payment premium membership cost is $359. Most Wealthy Affiliate reviews do not tell you this membership payment option. If you select the annual payment option, your Wealthy Affiliate cost is reduced up to 40%. The monthly cost is only $29.92 per month as compares to the regular monthly membership, the cost is $49 per month.
There are more Wealthy Affiliate cost discounts, such as Black Friday Discount, available which I have discussed in detail in my Wealthy Affiliate Discount Tips & Tricks.
The decision to stay as a free member or go premium is all up to you. There is no pressure from anyone for you to go premium. However, most people decide to switch to premium because the benefits associated with the premium account are too good to give up.
Wealthy Affiliate Free vs. Premium Membership Benefits
Everyone starts out as a free membership upon joining Wealthy Affiliate. When you sign-up, Wealthy Affiliate does not require payment information. You only need an email address to register for a free account. You can look for yourself.
Your free account gives you full access to 10 training lessons which you will learn to set up your WordPress website, your own blog and monetize it all.
Include with this account are 2 free websites that you can use to build your online business or build your own personal website. You decide what you want to do with them. Wealthy Affiliate will teach you how to monetize it all for free.
The free member also gets 30 searches on Jaaxy, Wealthy Affiliate Keyword Tool, to help you create content that earns serious cash from your website.
There is no expiration on your free membership account. You can stay for as long as you wish.
After a while, most members go premium because they realize to earn serious money online, you need advanced training.
I suggest you try out the Free Account first before going premium. >>> Try the Free Account Here.
Premium member gets full access to all levels of training courses. This is an overview of the benefits of being a premium member of Wealthy Affiliate:
You get unlimited community supports. You can talk, chat, discuss business issues or ask other successful members for help and advice. This is a big bonus because you will face difficult business issues that you need expert helps with always available in the Wealthy Affiliate community.
You get 50 WordPress websites with hosting to build out your business online.
The membership also comes with your own blog. A fantastic opportunity for you to use to promote your online business inside Wealthy Affiliate as well as on the internet. We always suggest people take full advantage of the free blog to promote, promote and promote their business.
The premium member also gets access to an unlimited training course, both video and live.
Another important feature of this membership account is unlimited use of Jaaxy, Wealthy Affiliate Keyword Tool. I have written about this in an earlier discussion of the Long Tail Keyword Tool.
Wealthy Affiliate Free Sign Up
Sing Up for an account with Wealthy Affiliate doesn’t cost you anything. You just need an email account.
You can get one free email account from either Gmail or Hotmail. The registration takes about 3 minutes and you will be exploring your way inside the company forum. Click here to enter the Wealth Affiliate.
After registration, I recommend new members to first complete their account profile setup. This process is quick and painless.
Your profile is very important, just tell something about yourself so when you start talking to members of Wealthy Affiliate, they know whose you are. I find people more likely to be a friend and help you when they have a face and a name. This is true for any forum on the internet.
Sign-Up for the free account first, I think this is a wise thing to do. >>>> Click here for my tips
Wealthy Affiliate Member Log In
I include this for people that forgot how to access their free Wealthy Affiliate membership account after sign-up.
There are two ways to log in to your free account:
- No login or password required: you can directly login from your email account. Just go to your email and look for the welcome letter, you can click on the link from there to access your account.
- Login with the password. If you know your password and user name, Click here to login to your Wealthy Affiliate account.
This is all the costs to join Wealthy Affiliate. I hope that you find this Wealthy Affiliate cost review useful in your research.
Gives Wealthy Affiliate a try and tell me what you think.
I create OnlineBzDog to share my fascinating life, “The Writer Lifestyle,”… The care-free-drop-everything-travel-the-world lifestyle!
Yes, I have turned my passions into passive incomes, using the secret Money-Making Websites, earning money while I’m Sleeping, Traveling, Or Relaxing on The Beach.
Anyone can easily replicate what I’m doing… Come in, read, share, discuss and learn to make money online with me.